Crondall Energy is looking to recruit an individual into a senior role to help deliver our growing offshore wind capability. Crondall Energy have successfully been growing our offshore wind capability over the previous few years and is looking for an individual to help drive further growth in offshore wind. Recent examples of our work within the offshore wind sector include; development of our patented floating substation in conjunction with Siemens Energy, FLOW technology assessments for clients, Integrated projects utilising FLOW.
2:1 in relevant degree
Previous experience in the offshore wind industry is required. Ideally this would be from during the design and construction phase of wind farm development. Previous consultancy experience is advantageous but not required.
• Deep understanding of offshore wind farm development process, procedures, and regulations
• Work closely with Energy Transition manager to further expand Crondall Energy’s offering in offshore wind
• Provide insights and engineering for a wide range of stakeholders including operators, contractors, governments, investment banks and industry bodies.
• Participate and lead business development activities within the renewable energy sector
• Ability to lead client discussions & presentations with clients across a range of offshore wind topics
• Ability to project manage and lead multi discipline projects